Do you currently work with alternative sources of consumer data and are interested to see how you can utilise your knowledge in that area?
Huxley is currently working with a global MNC that works very closely with clients in the financial services sector. The company prides itself on their diversity initiatives and would provide you with the opportunity to play with innovative ideas, market trends, and consumer data.
As Data Propositions Lead, you will be working very closely with sales and product teams to create compelling propositions for partners and business in the region. You would also be responsible for solution development and work with technology, product and developer teams to drive the solutions development into life.
- Having a clear understanding of market problems that clients face and how the access to alternative data can address these problems
- Develop propositions road map for alternative data
- Develop solutions by defining the product-to-market message for all alternative data-sourced propositions
- Close collaboration with technology, product, marketing, and developer teams
To be successful in this role, you would need to have expertise in the following areas:
- Global innovation and development of value propositions in both B2C and B2B enterprises
- High focus on customer's needs
- Passionate about data and understands what the data can be used for
- Savvy with market trends, developments, and potential disruptions
If you are looking to join a company that is at the forefront of innovation, passionate about exceeding customer's expectations, and enjoy working collaboratively with passionate teammates, please apply now!
Divya Jeya Balan
+65 6752 4500
EA License No.: R1659893
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017