A leading investment bank are looking to bring on an Database Administrator. The Database Administrator will primarily work with Sybase and Oracle and will work on the UK Data centre programme.
- Administration, maintenance & monitoring of all major Database Platforms, primarily Oracle and Sybase.
- Responsibilities include day-to-day database administration.
- Server and Query performance and tuning.
- 10 years' experience as a muli-platform DBA
- Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server DBA experience
- Languages like PERL, JAVA and UNIX for automation.
- Unix and Windows environment
- Server and Query performance and tuning skills
- Scripting, 2 of php, PowerShell, ksh, perl
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established investment bank with a great work life balance and a very collaborative environment.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com