A global exchange firm is looking for a database developer with strong expertise in data warehouses. You will help analyze various database related architectural activities for implementing risk and portfolio management solutions across a wide range of asset classes and markets.
- Analyzing and developing various regulatory related reporting
- Architecture changes for Data Warehouse.
- Developing and Supporting exiting Data warehouse related changes
- Developing / Helping in analysis of the new architectural changes for any of the DB related activities
- Responsible for working on the development of various regulatory reports related activities
- Work on developing various different ETL / Script tasks
- Responsible for understanding the current architecture and supporting any new changes and analyze the new requirements
- Analyze the various business requirements and coming up with new changes for data ware house
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
- Demonstrates creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Database design / Architecture / Data warehouse expert
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SSRS
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014
- Must know how to optimize and improve the performance of the various long running queries
- The ability to recommend best practices / changes for the data ware house
- Understand the data requirements, ETL layer and tools familiarity (data transformation / extraction)
- Experience working in a technology driven environment.
- Domain experience in Risk management is big plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.