A top global investment bank located in Jersey City, NJ is looking to hire a long term SQL Server Database Developer for one of their reporting teams. This position will have you working in a group that provides all core technologies across each business unit across the Americas.
The description is listed below. If interested, please send a copy of your profile to a [dot] hennessy [at] sthree [dot] com
W2 ONLY PLEASE
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Migrate (and enhance) the weekly account inventory system to production
- Migrate (and enhance) the weekly Technical Admin Platform bypass report to production
- Develop a portal as front end of the account inventory system and the Technical Admin Platform bypass reports
- Develop an ETL platform
- Develop an API platform for the IT Prod Sec tools
- Create automated reports
- Development and automation of IPT tools (full development lifecycle).
- Support and improvements of our existing applications.
- Propose technical solutions to new initiatives and problems.
- Documentation of systems and processes.
- Management of the progress and delivery of tasks and projects.
- Software development in a variety of languages and technologies.
Minimum required qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of applicable development experience.
- Strong development skills in one or more language (Java, Perl, Python).
- Strong understanding of design patterns and application architecture.
- Strong SQL skills, preferably applied to MS SQL Server.
- Strong user support skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be independent, organized, self-motivated, responsible individual able to complete tasks with little or no outside support.
- Ability to interface with users at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.