|Location: Frankfurt am Main||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
What will you be doing?
A global organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance Database Developer (m/f). As Database Developer (m/f), you will be responsible for:
* writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, and adhoc queries using PL/SQL
* Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems
* identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions
* Ensure proper UAT & Production environment is setup for customers
* Ensure that deployments to production are in line with bank standards
What skills should you have?
* experience with Database development and production support experience
* hands on RDBMS design and or architecture
* Knowledge about IBM Cognos Customer Analytics
* Understanding of star-schema data warehousing concepts and implementations
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German language skills desirable
* SQL experience
* Significant experience with cloud ETL tools, such as Data Loader and Informatica as well as web-service integration
* Valid working permit for EU
* Location: Frankfurt
* Start date: 02.2018
* Duration: 31.12.2018
* Project language: English
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.