For one of Huxley's top clients I'm currently looking for an technical datacentre specialist. This will be a contract for at least 6 months in Eindhoven (NL).
You will be responsible for safeguarding the datacenter physical infrastructure. You will realize this by developing and maintaining the datacenter physical infrastructure according to defined designs, procedures and policies. In a fast changing environment you will be able to oversee the whole of the global datacenters in its eco system. You must be able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with the peer groups in IT representing Infrastructure & Application Management.
- Experience with datacenters physical infra
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of datacenter services;
- Knowledge of design compliance and internal auditing programs;
- Summarizing and communicating technical data to a non-technical audience
- Experience in running datacenter projects
- Sound understanding of datacenter technologies, techniques and best practices
If you're interested in this position and available to start before April 1st please send me an update of your CV. This so I can get in touch with more information about the project and client.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.