- Type Contract
- Salary £475 - £520 per day + Rolling contract
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking and Finance, IT, Banking IT, Data and Business Intelligence
An experienced Oracle DBA is required to join an established team within a worldwide bank who are looking to grow their Oracle environment. This role is an amazing opportunity offering above market rate; with several extensions should you and the client wish.
You will be responsible for the upgrade of their Oracle environment , and as a result will have recently built an Oracle 12c RAC + DataGuard environment.
- Solid experience as an Oracle DBA (5+ years within a blue chip org)
- Previous experience building and support Oracle RAC + DataGuard environments
- Proactive work ethic
Desired, although not essential:
- Recent work on a Linux environment
- Understanding of ITIL processes
To apply to this DBA role, please submit your CV below - all successful candidates will be contacted directly.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales