Huxley is looking for one of its clients, a well-known fund administrator located in Luxembourg, for a Delegation Controls Officer (M/F) with Private Equity and Real Estate knowledge.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be in charge of defining and re-working the risk strategy for Private Equity and Real Estate products;
- Take part in the initial selection of new asset managers. Our client will then outsource part of its activities to these delegates, while following pre-defined due diligence processes.
- Make sure that our partner has the adequate organisation by analysing all internal processes (risk management, internal policies…);
- Oversee the implementation of the investment strategy defined by asset managers. Follow any incident linked to this activity.
- Take part in the definition of the investment policy of the prospectus, which will have to be followed by the fund managers during the whole cycle;
- Define and follow corrective measures when high-risk issues arise.
- 5+ years' of experience in the fund industry, preferably PERE: portfolio management, consulting in asset management, risk management or delegation controls in an AIFM;
- Sound knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate specificities;
- In-depth knowledge of legal / regulatory requirements in this field;
- Investment restrictions knowledge or experience in Luxembourg;
- French and English are mandatory, German is appreciated.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.