- Type Contract
- Salary £350 - £370 per day +
- Location Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Delivery Manager - Mortgage
A large financial services based in Halifax are recruiting for a Delivery Manager to lead their delivery and implementation of mortgage products.
This role will be looking at Conduct Risk in Mortgages and will be working very closely with a number of stakeholders of different levels.
You will be taking high level strategy and understand how to implement and co-ordinate this into the business.
Key skills to be successful:
- Good understanding of mortgages
- Understand the importance of conduct
- Previously lead the delivery of a product or project
- Good stakeholder management
- Good Communications skills
- Understanding of mortgages risk
- Previous experience executing strategy
Flexible working available!
If this is of interest then please get in touch with an updated CV as it is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales