For a Dutch company in Den Haag I'm looking for an online Java Developer. The company is a game changer with a focus on bringing people together with similar interest and being of service in specific niches. They have over 2 million active customers in the Netherlands and rapidly expanding.
As a Java developer you'll be responsible for both front and backend of this company. You'll be developing and maintaining the CMS, building customised plugins and also keep an eye on stability and security of the systems. You're also able to make web designs to life for a full user experience. Not just for desktop users but also for mobile users. You have strong influence when you feel there's a need to improve certain things, so definitely speak up when things have to change. No worries though, your core tasks will be backend. The team currently consist of 7-8 people, containing frontenders, backenders, Scrum Master, Tester, and Tech Lead. They work Scrum based with sprints of two weeks. You'll also be responsible for the order flow, tag management, data feeds, asset management and custom form building.
- Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE,
- Experience with high traffic websites
- API, RESTful, GIT
- Basic knowledge of networking and HTML5/CSS3
- Good understanding of English and Dutch
- You're pro-active and ambitious in all that you do
- Willingness to learn about CMS management
- Salary based on your experience/track record
- Fulltime position
- Yearly bonus + retirement
- Huge discounts on own products
- Budget for training and conferences
- Inspiring office in Den Haag
- Team spirit in the office.
Do you tick many of the boxes and you want to commence on the journey to know all about CMS? Don't hesitate and apply using the link below start your journey tomorrow!