Design Engineer - Inventor
- Type Contract
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Sectors Specialist Manufacturing
I am currently recruiting for an interim design engineer on a 6-12 month contract based out in Manchester.
Rate - £28 - £32 per hour, DOE.
This client specialises in designing special purpose machinery all the way through to way material handling. Essential skills:
- Interpret complex designs
- Produce sound solutions using Autodesk Inventor
- Present solutions during design reviews - implement changes
- Evaluate costs and organise workforce
- Organise materials, suppliers, deliveries
- Write up Risk Assessments/Method statements and supervise installations
My client will be looking to hold face to face interviews this Friday and next Monday, with a potential start date as early as next week. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most up to date CV or call me on 0121 237 5353.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales