Design Engineer - Solidworks - Contract - Oxford
We are currently looking for a design engineer on a 3 month contract in the Oxford Area.
Our client produces a high end special bespoke piece of machinery used in multiple industries. The requirement has arisen within their established R&D team to assist with new product development.
The contract design engineer is required to help provide mechanical analysis, They will also be required to produce the CAD models in 3D SOLIDWORKS.
- Solidworks 3D, 2D
- Solidworks PDM experience advise on use, help set up
- Experience of configuration, drawing number management
- Good understanding of geometric tolerances to ISO standards
- Mechanical and electronic component BOM creation
- Mostly materials are metal, and occasional composite
- Preferable to have hands on practical experience - may need to aid assembly of prototypes
- Manufacturing drawing creation - main activity
- General assembly drawing creation including fastener specification
- Aviation, Nuclear or Space Experience
OWN CAD Station and Laptop required.
Duration: 3 Months
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales