Design Engineer (Structural / Mechanical Calculations) Liverpool £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
- Are you a Design Engineer/ FEA / Stress Engineer?
- Do you have a background in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Calculation?
- Do you have experience of Structural and Mechanical Calculations / Structural Analysis?
- Do you want to work for one of the Oil & Gas Industries Largest Names in Marine & Offshore / Subsea Engineering?
If so, then please see below....
Huxley Engineering and a major Global name in Engineered Solutions for the Oil / Gas & Marine Industries are looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a permanent basis for their offices in the Merseyside area (St Helens / Liverpool area).
My Engineering client are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with both design & calculation experience (Bending Moments, Structural Mechanics etc) as due to the harsh nature of the environment within which these products operate, it needs someone who can validation their design by calculation (Using both Analysis Software & Hand Calculations)
For this Mechanical Design Engineer role, my client are looking for:
- Degree qualified (BEng / MEng) in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of Design & Calculations (including structural calculations, stress in components, bending moments, section modules, buoyancy, thermal properties etc)
- Ideally some experience in Concept Design, New Product Development (Static for Challenging Environments) or existing Product Re-Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with some of the largest names in the Oil & Gas & Marine Industries and on some exceptionally challenging products for complex and harsh environments .
For the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, salaries between £30,000 - £35,000 are on offer plus package and this Mechanical Design Engineer role is commutable from Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Preston, Southport, Ormskirk, Bolton, Wigan areas, though we are also keen to hear from Mechanical Design Engineers who may be looking to relocate for the next role.
To be considered for this Mechanical Design Engineer role, please apply via the link below.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.