A leading merchant banking group in Wimbledon is seeking a Development Team Lead to guide an Agile team of software developers across the full development lifecycle.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the team's workflow and products, production of high quality maintainable code, participating in code reviews and investigating live issues.
This Development Team Lead role involves close interaction across architecture and development teams, working with key stakeholders across the business. As the Development Team Lead, you will work closely with Business Analysts and Product Owners on a day-to-day basis, managing through all phases of the SDLC working alongside the Project Manager. You will provide status reports and updates to the Head of IS on a regular basis
Financial experience is not necessary as this a great opportunity to embed yourself in the financial world. As the Development Team Lead, you will be joining a fast-paced, technically challenging environment allowing you to actively influence the performance of the team.
- You have strong team / technical leadership experience; previous experience working with offshore development teams is essential
- You have proven experience with Agile methodologies
- You have proven, hands-on experience in software development using diverse technologies such as Java 8, Node.js, React and Oracle 12cd database.
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder management skills
If this sparks your interest, apply with your most recent CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales