- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £500 per day +
- Location Cardiff, Wales
- Sectors Banking IT
Top Tier bank based in Cardiff is looking for a DevOps engineer to hep their team automate the service pipeline; App Automation and create a range of interesting Applicaitons.
You will be expected to:
- To build & deploy devops solutions ranging from automating the service pipeline, app automation, implementing automated monitoring, and testing complex frameworks.
- To build & design application architecture, environment setup, integrates with Devtools/Middleware/3rd party applications, build & consume API's & embed configuration controls within services.
- Accountable for creating execution map, creating network map, estimate efforts to design and develop features.
- Accountable for execution of automation architecture which involves service automation, automation of application build, monitoring services, databases.
- Accountable for managing customer expectations to deliver seamless service across Transaction cycles.
- Responsible for keeping metrics on devops updated.
- Responsible implementing security features across automation pipeline
- Provide a detailed review and analysis of proposed design.
Please respond to this advert with an updated CV if you are interested.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales