Top Tier bank based in the City of London is looking for a DevOps professional.
As the department's DevOps SME, you will need to improve development infrastructure across a team of engineers and QA professionals and ensure there is a consistent, best practice approach to behaviour driven development
You will support the engineering team in the delivery of change, by ensuring the maintenance, good health and stability of build pipelines and environments within Digital Transformation.
-Support and monitor automation test environments.
You will need the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Release Engineering, DevOps and Configuration Management
- Strong familiarity with source code repositories and change management tools, particularly Git.
- Familiarity with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD, Selenium)
- Experience automating release and build processes using Jenkins
- Experience with configuration, container and deployment management tools, e.g. UrbanCode, Ansible, Docker
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales