Financial services company located in Barnsley is looking for a Cloud Engineer to help them select an appropriate technology stack.
Ideally you will have:
- Past working experience in a virtualisation / scripting / automation role
- A deep technical understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud
- Relevant product knowledge of storage technologies (EMC / NetApp)
- Relevant product knowledge of Cloud computing services such as AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Infrastructure as Code and automation/orchestration technologies, such as Puppet / Chef / Ansible Tower / Jenkins
- Experience of continuous integration / continuous delivery software engineering approaches
- Experience in Ruby, Python, Golang and/or Java programming languages
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry 1.8 +
Please respond to this advert with an updated CV if you are interested.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales