As a DevOps Engineer at this successful and growing technology firm, every day will present a new challenge. You'll be expected to build unique solutions focused on transforming infrastructure in the cloud, enhancing reliability and improving performance.
As a member of this small, yet talented team, you'll gain exposure to emerging technologies that are shaping the future of DevOps. At the same time, you'll benefit from a flexible and collaborative work environment with the chance to make an impact from day one.
- Engineer and architect creative DevOps solutions
- Build infrastructure in the cloud keeping in mind security, reliability and scalability.
- Tune and optimize performance through hardware and software changes.
- Plan and implement solutions, upgrades, fixes to entire system environment.
- Maintain awareness
- 4+ years of experience in Linux administration/engineering
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably multiple (Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby)
- Experience with AWS or other virtualization technologies
- Experience working with configuration management systems and deployment automation (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools and the ability to troubleshoot systems where necessary
- Understanding of various data stores (ex. SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Self-driven mentality with the ability to problem-solve while under a deadline
- Great communication skills and a passion for explaining your solutions and recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related is a preference, but is not required
If you're looking for your next challenge, please apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.