If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and you'll see a serious group of professionals who don't take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are a small team in a growing company doing really big things in the healthcare industry. We're a leading provider of Secure Healthcare solutions including authentication, access management, and communications. The product team is working to solve Healthcare's security and communications problems. We are giving care givers the tools they need to provide timely, safe, and effective treatment and to securely communicate in real-time anywhere in the world to ensure patient care is the highest priority.
Our DevOps team is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the automations for software delivery, monitoring and alerting, and operation of our cloud infrastructure. The DevOps Engineer role is to provide technical expertise to this team. Utilizing the principles of DevOps and aligning with our Development teams, the Engineer will be a key contributor to our efforts to enable fast and efficient delivery of new software for our Cloud based offerings, while supporting current operational needs and designing our next generation operational framework and related processes. Duties and Responsibilities
- Master all DevOps pipeline tools, including their implementation, optimization and support
- Work with Agile development teams to improve code quality and delivery velocity
- Provide technical guidance for project delivery and efficient operational services
- Participate in the design of future cloud environments as we plan for scale and growth
- Design and implementing industry best practices and compliance to regulatory standards e.g. HIPAA, SOC
- Audit the security of the Cloud/SaaS hosting environment and processes
- Ensure changes to the production environments are documented, tested, and approved
- Collaborate with engineering and the business stakeholders to support the delivery of regular software updates while maintaining a high level of availability
- Work with Support Services, other teams and management to facilitate a robust incident management system and process
- Previous experience working in a software product development organization using DevOps principles is required
- Experience working with AWS and Linux is required. One or more AWS certifications is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to implement and optimize automated software builds and testing using TeamCity or similar tools is required.
- A working knowledge of a scripting language such as Python is required
- Expert level experience with Splunk (in particular), DataDog, and Nagios or similar tools is a key differentiator
- The ability to create infrastructure as code using Terraform is desirable
- Experience working with Kafka, Zookeeper, and Cassandra or similar toolset is desirable
- Experience with Docker and container hosting is required and orchestration technologies such as AWS ECS / AWS EKS / AWS Fargate / Kubernetes is desirable
- Working knowledge of server, networking, operating system, database, application performance management, monitoring and alerting system, load balancing, and security systems is desirable
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining monitoring and metrics systems which provide business stakeholders with system performance and operational feedback is desirable
- The ability to understand situations empathically and understand problems by organizing information logically. This includes anticipating problems for root causes and alternative solutions. An effective communicator (both verbal and written) that can work with all levels and departments in the organization
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.