In this role, you will collaboratively to provide a CI/CD platform around which our teams can maturely deploy applications to public cloud. Opportunities include the ability to utilize your CI/CD knowledge to interact with teams, and to establish an at scale CI/CD platform in AWS.
- Work collaboratively to define requirements and develop reporting & tools needed by operations & projects
- Establish and provide patterns for the CI/CD platform
- Define opportunities for chaos engineering by working with products
- Gain in-depth knowledge, understanding, and ongoing monitoring of system availability, performance, and capacity by use of operational tools and monitoring platforms
- Establish Service Level Indicators and Objectives (SLIs and SLOs)
- Write and execute build/deployment scripts/tasks
- Set up and maintain software development tools spanning source control, continuous integration/delivery, code review, etc.
- Develop and maintain an alerting strategy that makes alerts actionable and unique
- Experience with the build, release, and configuration management practices
- Exposure to source control tools (Git, CodeCommit, SVN, and TFS), build/release tools (Jenkins, CodeBuild,
- CodeDeploy, CodePipeline), and infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Programing experience/skills in popular languages such as Python, Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, or PowerShell, etc.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows
- Strong grasp of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt Stack)
- AWS working experience and/or certification(s) is a plus
- A bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields is required; a master degree is preferred
- 2+ years of work experience
The client is looking to move quickly. If you are interested in joining the team, please apply directly to Beth Helfert at Huxley
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.