DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$130000 - US$160000 per annum
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Security, Network and Cloud
As a DevOps Engineer at this late-stage technology startup, you'll operate as part of a globally dispersed remote DevOps team. You'll be expected to build unique solutions focused on transforming infrastructure in the cloud, enhancing reliability and improving performance.
As a member of this small, yet talented team, you'll gain exposure to emerging technologies and will have the chance to continue shaping the company from both a technical and cultural standpoint.
- Engineer and architect creative DevOps solutions with a focus on AWS infrastructure & container services.
- Build infrastructure in the cloud keeping in mind security, reliability and scalability.
- Tune and optimize performance through hardware and software changes.
- Plan and implement solutions, upgrades, fixes to entire system environment.
- Maintain awareness
- Strong experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Packer, etc.)
- Proficiency with Linux administration
- Strong experience managing AWS infrastructure with the ability to automate through Infra-as-code using Terraform, CloudFormation, or other.
- Experience working with configuration management systems and deployment automation (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience setting up build systems using Jenkins, Go, CircleCi, etc.
- Self-driven mentality with the ability to problem-solve while under a deadline
- Great communication skills and a passion for explaining your solutions and recommendations
If you're looking for your next challenge, please apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.