Huxley is currently in partnership with a major bank in Hong Kong. This bank is looking for a Project Manager to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
The Digital Infrastructure project Manager (DIPM) is responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the assigned digital projects. The role is responsible for defining the organization structure of the project, interfacing with various partners of digital and IT infrastructure delivery and effective management of the allocated resources and budget to accomplish the objectives of a project.
- Degree or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Business or an IT related field
- Project management related qualification such as PMP or Prince2
- Knowledge (certification ideal) of agile.
- Extensive experience in an IT leadership role in a development or operations environment, with in-depth specialization in project delivery and management;
- A track record of overseeing delivery of multiple, large scale, complex projects;
- Proven technical expertise in an IT role;
- Thorough knowledge of risk management
- Good knowledge of crisis response and recovery;
- Track record of successful staff management and motivation;
- Internationalist in outlook and familiarity with foreign environments;
- Successful project management and staff management;
- A wide knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations ,networks etc
- Have an excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Strong leadership and management ability, motivating the team;
- Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements;
- Established financial and accounting acumen;
- Be able to budget, track and control project expenditure;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands; and
- Demonstrated ability to assess IT trends and understand complex business requirements.
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation, together with an ability to deal with stressful environments.
- Understand the global strategies of the Group and collaborates with the business at a global level to accomplish these strategies;
- Demonstrated commercial awareness and knowledge of the bank's business;
- Formal written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to formulate and articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017