Director of Security Architecture
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$150000 - US$185000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking IT
We are looking for a Director of Security Architecture to join a global firm in New York City. This role will oversee the Security Architecture team and will work to protect the architecture of the firm within the Technology Infrastructure Risk organization.
In this role you will lead the architecture for the organization and infrastructure technology teams and will conduct risk assessments to provide insight into risks, gaps and oversights.
We are looking for someone who can bring their experience leading security architecture and engineer functions to a growing team who can maintain an understanding of industry trends, active and upcoming security threats, and techniques used to mitigate threats.
- Experience with security architecture, security engineering, and risk associated with them
- Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks and controls
- Experience with conducting risk assessments for application security, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Understanding of vulnerabilities and the latest mitigation techniques
- Leadership skills in design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise systems
- Experience ensuring the security and regulatory compliance's are integrated into systems and full lifecycles are protected
- Maintenance of security protocol's and standards
- Knowledge of ISO, NIST, SANS top critical controls COBIT, and other cyber frameworks.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.