- Type Permanent
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT, Finance and Operations, Developer
Leading Financial Services client in London are looking to add a .NET Technical Lead to their team of around 50 technologists. The role will be focussed around managing a small team and working on solutions for their clients which include Retail Banks, Challenger Banks and leading high street Retailers.
- Understand and translate business configuration requirements into multiple clear and concise work items for developers to work on.
- Deliver on deployments, issue tracking, bug fixes, enhancements etc
- Development of solutions using technologies such as C#, .NET, ASP.NET and SQL
- Deploy the client solution into non production environment.
- Attend senior level management meetings and present deliverable.
- 2 years experience in a tech lead/development manager position
- 5 years experience working with C#, .NET, ASP.NET and SQL in a professional environment
- Previous team management positions is not compulsory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous knowledge of build, release and deployment systems preferred.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales