- Type Contract
- Salary meal vouchers
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Developer
My client is an international Consulting, Service, and Software Company driving global leaders in their digital & technology transformation. Created in November 2000, the group has a current headcount of 1,600+ associates operating in more than 50 countries.
They currently have about 100 associates mainly working with the European Institutions as well as in prestigious companies in the private sector on long-term projects.
My client really tries to keep a positive atmosphere allowing their associates to share more than work. For the Director, the goal is to create a connection between the co-workers thanks to corporate events, a nice working atmosphere, and good communication.
They have four specializations: Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Geolocation Systems and Specialized Development (.NET and Java).
- You have minimum a 4-year degree in Computer Sciences.
- You have minimum 8 years of experience in .Net Development/Architecture.
- You have a strong experience on :
- Microsoft SharePoint and .NET architecture and development
- Microsoft SharePoint architecture definition
- SharePoint administration
- Microsoft TFS experience
Please note that this position is key for our client. In collaboration with the architecture and intranet team, you will:
- Develop/release processes supported by the European Institution's tools.
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the development teams.
- Improve the development and release processes.
- Ensure the SharePoint and .NET infrastructure are in line with the Reference architecture.
- Provide solutions and guidance supporting the related projects.
- Deliver knowledge transfer and a reference architecture document.
Application deadline: Friday, March 14th
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then do not hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.