.NET Developer Trading Applications
- Type Contract
- Location Zürich
- Sectors Banking and Finance
We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer for an exciting project within the Financial Services industry. Our client is a renowned financial firm based in Zurich and is looking to hire on contracting basis to enhance their trading applications.
* Liaising with business stakeholders within the trading department in order to understand change requests and requirements
* Add new functionalities and implement enhancements to existing applications and platforms
* Develop new applications on project-based assignments
* Ensure stable and reliable applications (bugfixing, code reviews)
* Provide expertise within the .NET framework and related technologies
* Several years of experience as a Software Engineer within Banking, and ideally within Trading
* Expert understanding of the .NET stack (including latest developments and features - Core) and related technologies
* Expert knowledge in programming in C#
* Knowledge of database technologies (MS SQL)
* Knowledge of ElasticSearch a plus
* Knowledge of different asset classes and understanding of financial product categories, such as FX, derivatives, structured products, equity, fixed income, etc.
* Excellent English, spoken and written
This is an exciting contract opportunity to join a leading financial firm.
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract: 6 months rolling
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com