.NET Developer Trading Applications
We are currently looking for an experienced .NET Developer for an exciting project within the Financial Services industry. Our client is a renowned financial firm based in Zurich and is looking to hire on contracting basis to enhance their trading applications.
- Liaising with business stakeholders within the trading department in order to understand change requests and requirements
- Add new functionalities and implement enhancements to existing applications and platforms
- Develop new applications on project-based assignments
- Ensure stable and reliable applications (bugfixing, code reviews)
- Provide expertise within the .NET framework and related technologies
- Several years of experience as a Software Engineer within Banking, and ideally within Trading
- Expert understanding of the .NET stack (including latest developments and features - Core) and related technologies
- Expert knowledge in programming in C#
- Knowledge of database technologies (MS SQL)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch a plus
- Knowledge of different asset classes and understanding of financial product categories, such as FX, derivatives, structured products, equity, fixed income, etc.
- Excellent English, spoken and written
This is an exciting contract opportunity to join a leading financial firm.
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract: 6 months rolling
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales