eFX Business Analyst
An investment bank are recruiting for an eFX Business Analyst to join their FX front office team on a contracting basis in London.
The role will require you to work closely with the Project Manager, business analysts and developers in delivering a FX Capture system. You will be working in a team to produce functional specification and business requirements.
Key Skills required to be successful:
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of FX Cash and Options deal flow
- Knowledge of in house pricing, risk and trade booking systems
- Experience working in a FX trading environment
- Experience working with Front, Middle and Back offices
- Good understanding of trade flows between Front and Back office systems.
- Knowledge of defect logging systems and defect testing cycles
- Hands-on BA and excellent stakeholder management skills
- SQL and Excel skills
If this is of interest please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a suitable time to talk,
Look forward to hearing from you
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales