Electrical Systems Design Engineer
12 Month Contract (potential to extend further)
Huxley Engineering are seeking an electrical design contractor for a leading developer of special purpose machinery and systems
As an Electrical Engineer you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team developing electrical systems.
This is a great opportunity to get on board at the start of a project where you will be involved at design stage right through to production.
- Electrical Systems Design
- Experience of distributed digital and analogue I/O Systems
- Intelligent CAD systems experience (autocad electrical, solidworks electrical, eplan, see electrical etc)
- Experience of machinery, low voltage and EMC directives
- Experience and understanding of control / automation technology
- Awareness of electronics / embedded software
- Communications Technologies
A key aspect of the role is the creation of documentation to support the manufacturing process; you will therefore also be proficient in MS Word and Excel..
If you would like to apply for this contract then please APPLY HERE or call Huxley at 01179 388088.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales