Electrical EMC Designer
- Type Contract
- Salary €3000 - €4000 per annum + competitive
- Location Eindhoven, North Brabant
- Sectors Engineering
For realizing the above described challenge, the Key areas of responsibilities of the Electrical EMC Designer is as follows:
- Setup the test strategy and test plans to comply with EMC international standards in alignment with the norm compliance department.
- Perform EMC (pre-)compliance tests in collaboration with the EMC lab.
- Direct and support suppliers with respect to EMC compliancy.
- Consult and coach electrical designers in design solutions to comply with EMC.
In addition, the Key areas of responsibilities of the Electrical Designer is:
- Create the electrical design in easy to maintain and extendible parts (components and modules). You verify that the design and implementation complies with the system requirements.
- Plays and dominant role in make-or-buy decisions.
- Outsource electrical activities and deliverables to external suppliers and partners. You specify the assignment and requirements. You guide and monitor the supplier of partner during the development project and accept the products based on pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Build the electrical development plan and planning as input for the project plan in near corporation with the project manager. You drive the realization of this plan, by taking care that the planned deliverables are ready on time with the right quality. You lead the Electrical Engineers and Designers in the design and implementation and reviews their deliverables.
- Formulate the technical roadmap for electrical products in near corporation with all stakeholders, taking into account technologies, tooling and application trends. The Electrical Designer conducts Concepts & Feasibility studies and leads the introduction of new technologies
- Identify, initiate and drive improvements within the electrical domain such as product, technical and process improvements.
- Implement applicable international standards (IEC60601, IEC62368, ISO13485, ISO14971 …) to guarantee a safe use for our patients and users. You participate in standard committee