Electrical Engineer (Manufacturing / Test) Coventry £50,000
- Are you an Electrical & Electronic Engineer/ Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer?
- Do you want to work for one of the UK's Leading Names in Power Generation Engineering and Innovation?
- Do you have experience in developing test equipment & processes as part of production launch?
If so, then please see below...
Huxley Engineering and a major Engineering Technology Innovator for the Power Generation Industries (based in the Coventry Area) are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to head up the development of a significant amount of key test equipment as a crucial part of ongoing production launches.
The successful Electrical Engineer will head up the development of a significant amount of key test equipment as a crucial part of our ongoing production launches. These activities include
- Design of test equipment and fixtures
- Creation of production test specifications and the support of such testing
- Generation of requirements, review of suppliers, supporting the design of test areas and instrumentation systems
- Managing and liaising with technicians and manufacturing engineers.
Key Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer role:
- Deliver production testing solutions, at module, assembly and end of line levels.
- Design of electrical and electronic test fixtures.
- Integration of capital equipment.
- Development of solutions for assembly data capture.
- Visual management and materials handling signalling development.
- Development of production line and machine and on systems.
- Requirements capture, verification and validation.
- Creation of test plans and specifications.
- Working with the manufacturing team to define and implement electrical assembly standard work.
- Define production standard work for electrical and electronic testing.
- Be the subject matter expert for electrical engineering in the Manufacturing team.
- Management and execution of PFMEA's to ensure robust process controls identification and deployment.
- Create associated standard work around implemented processes.
- Interface with suppliers to ensure integration into production solutions.
- To interface with Engineering to resolve problems as they occur.
Key Experience Required for Electrical Engineer Role:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in a production engineering environment.
- Experience in delivering capital projects
- Previous experience of developing test equipment & processes as part of production launch
This Electrical Engineer role is commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Rugby, Hinckley, Solihull and Tamworth and for the successful Electrical Engineer, a salary reflective of experience is on offer (Circa £50,000) + Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
To be considered for this Electrical Engineer, please apply via the link below
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales