Electrical / Electrical Systems
12 Months Contract
Huxley Engineering are seeking a project engineer (electrical engineering bias) to work as part of an integrated project team and be accountable to the Senior Project Engineer for the coordination and progression of assigned project activities; including planning, implementation and monitoring.
Responsibilities include ensuring deliverable requirements; associated work tasks and design solutions are accurately identified, understood and executed to achieve project goals in a timely manner to budget.
You will be responsible for the technical development of hardware design solutions which are economical to manufacture, inspect, test and maintain whilst compliant to relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
You will be working for a small to medium sized business with a great working environment. They are working on the design and manufacturing of systems and equipment for a big project.
- Accomplished design engineer with minimum of HNC/HND qualification.
- Extensive engineering experience in electro-mechanical design and manufacturing environment.
- Ability to relate to and adapt the skills necessary to successfully control project activities of varying technical and commercial complexity.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective plans.
- Good IT skills and experienced with Microsoft Office applications including MS Office and MS Project.
- Commitment to quality with a good attention to detail.
- Maintenance of a valid current UK driving licence. Maintenance of a valid current passport. Ability to hold SC or apply for SC clearance.
- A minimum of two years' experience and appropriate training; such as PRINCE2, in the control of projects from contract award through to delivery and acceptance.
PLEASE APPLY HERE and we will call you to discuss
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales