- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £450 per day +
- Location Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading consultancy are currently in need of an ELK Specialist to work on site at a leading financial services client based in Northampton.
The ELK Specialist will Design Elasticsearch indices to efficiently store data currently optimising both performance and the need for growth. As well as designing, creating and building coherent user-focused dashboards and setting up and configuring ELK stack as per user preference and strategic architecture.
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Kafka, Grafana, and similar technologies
- Experience in 2 or more of Node.js, Python, Golang, Java, Ruby
- Experience with visualisation of complex data
- Experience on various ELK plugins
- Designs access control
- Experience of working in Cloud native applications and Cloud Infra
This role offers you a great work life balance and a very collaborative environment. With on the job training and a good level of autonomy.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com