Embedded software developer (Aerospace)
- Type Permanent
- Salary €45000 - €80000 per annum + Excellent secundary benefits
- Location Utrecht, Netherlands
- Sectors Data and Business Intelligence, Developer, Functional IT
Embedded C/C++ software developer (aerospace sector)
For a company in the aerospace sector I am looking for a junior, medior and senior embedded software developer with a deep knowledge of embedded C. The company is specialized in the development of hard- and (embedded) software equipment for airplanes for airlines all over the world.
The company consists out of a research and development team with a focus on low level embedded software development. Besides C, a good knowledge of C++ is also preferred.
* A background in informatics, computer science or embedded software design (or a related field)
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in an embedded software environment
* A good knowledge of software development in C/C++ in preferably a R&D environment
* Experience in embedded software design, development and electronic interfaces
* Knowledge of microcontrollers
* Experience with Windows PC systems
* Experience with Agile/Scrum
* A team player mentality
* Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
The company offers:
* The opportunity to be working in a technical environment in the aerospace sector
* Being part of the development of a unique product
* Being part of a close and international R&D team
* The possibility to grow and to learn
* Many training sessions and growth opportunities
* A salary matching your requirements as from €45.000,- up to €80.000,- gross a year
* Many extras such as pension and travel allowance
Note: Applicants MUST be allowed to work in the EU
Please apply today for this job by following the instructions on this website.
Principal Recruitment Consultant C/C++/Embedded system engineering
e.schouten @ huxleyit.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.