I am currently recruiting for an End User Sourcing Manager to work within Operations and Technology and will be responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the client, balancing costs against service levels and risks, enabling the client to achieve its ambition of becoming the bank of choice. The team is responsible for:
- Leveraging group wide spend to drive best value from suppliers and delivering value across the company
- Delivering effective global spend management across Functions, Enterprise wide Technology and major deals
- Setting the framework for Sourcing and Third-Party Supplier Risk Management and supporting the procurement and management of suppliers across the client in a consistent manner
- Operating a number of procurement systems and processes to support and control buying activities
Overall purpose of role:
- Provide strong category knowledge and sourcing support for Hosting Infrastructure and associated software, hardware, services and facilities; to manage commercial negotiations with third parties. Liaise with key business users across the bank to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk.
- Category aligned sourcing support is provided globally, across all businesses and geographies.
- Support Team Leaders and Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders and executing deals according to policy and agreed timelines.
- Ensure end to end sourcing cycle visibility, creating line of sight on demand, cost, service and risk
- Manage sourcing projects to ensure adherence to global standards to manage cost, risk and regulatory compliance of suppliers and their products or services provided.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
Key specific accountabilities.
- Work with the Team Leaders, Category Management Practice strategy teams, Supplier Managers and key Business Users to agree strategy that will optimise supplier costs whilst enabling the business to maintain appropriate service levels and minimise risk.
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations with relevant suppliers to ensure the bank receive best value for money and associated cost savings.
- Provide support to junior members of the sourcing team. Develop issue and manage RFIs and RFPs as appropriate to find the best sourcing solution that meets business and commercial requirements.
- Liaise with legal for the negotiation of large agreements to ensure favourable contractual terms and to mitigate key risks.
- Engage with key business owners aligned to our policies and control areas to ensure mitigation of business risks.
- Ensure that robust ongoing SLA's are in place with our suppliers and that contracts are successfully handed over to supplier managers within the bank and
- Management of key high value projects through internal governance and controls to completion.
- There is a genuine global dimension to the remit as well as substantial autonomy and responsibility. The jobholder will be interacting at senior level both internally and externally and must possess relevant interpersonal skills.
- Executing all projects in accordance with policy and evidenced by management assurance testing results.
- Maintaining all data and documentation as required with high degree of accuracy as evidenced by data quality tool reporting
Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Timely communication and status updates.
- Agreeing realistic time frames and adhering to SLAs.
- Initiate problem resolution
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
- Essential: University Degree, minimum 5 years sourcing experience, relevant technology sourcing or transformation experience
- Preferred: Post-Graduate Degree, CIPS, relevant industry certification
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Sourcing and supplier management process skills
- Commercial knowledge of value and drivers associated with Hosting and Infrastructure technologies
- Global multi-national company experience
- Project Management and execution
- Background/knowledge of Hosting technologies, (server, mainframe, software, storage, datacentres etc.) and associated transformation programmes.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales