Endpoint Security Specialist
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$135000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors IT, Banking IT, Security, Network and Cloud
Endpoint Security Analyst
If you are a Security Analyst with a strong understanding of Endpoint security controls, (including intrinsic OS controls as well as third party controls) please apply to join our team. The Endpoint Security Analyst will be responsible of delivering security capabilities to the enterprise. This role is in the Financial Industry, Full time and located in Chicago.
What you get to do:
- Deliver security capabilities to the enterprise
- Coordinate the delivery of technical capabilities in accordance with a system development life cycle, SDLC
- Research, design, engineer, implement, and support Security and Technology systems (software & hardware)
- Design and Implement secure solutions to meet customer and/or client needs while protecting the Bank's assets by using technical knowledge and business requirements
- Create guidelines for multiple platforms
What we look for:
- Strong understanding of core Information Security principles and Cyber Security operations/functions.
- Strong understanding of Endpoint security controls and Enterprise Endpoint System Management tools (Carbon Black, Symantec, Bit 9, Qualys, Crowdstrike, Cylance, McAfee and McAfee EPO, Casper Suite, Tivoli Endpoint Manager, Tanium, etc.)
- Network Security understanding and WAF Protection, Layer 7
- Desired knowledge with bank specific access administration in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe Platforms focused on security and access controls
- 5+ years of IT/Security experience and
- CISSP or similar certification desired
Please apply through the link below to speak regarding this Endpoint Security Analyst
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.