Would you like to be part of a market leader in Enterprise DNS?
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales professional with experience in Cyber/Network security.
- Create,manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy,identify,qualify,orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of organisational structure,competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
- Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand,work closely with lead generation and sales engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously.
- Articulate the company value proposition to senior IT leaders,effectively identify and quantify customer pains,highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of technology sales with a track record of over achievement
- Experience within Cyber or Network security
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent German and English
- Excellent people skills
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales