Enterprise Architect (VP/SVP)
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$200000 - S$210000 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore
- Sectors Banking IT, Digital and Online, IT-Consulting
A global financial organization is looking for an accomplished and passionate technology Enterprise Architect and transformation expert who will provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities, operating models and solutions design. The Enterprise Architect will play a key role in application rationalization and modernization as well as influence the organization's enterprise roadmap.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experienced in cloud connectivity including transport security, storage security, key management and networking concerns
- Deep understanding of different integration patters and best practices such as events, synchronous vs. asynchronous messaging, peer-to-peer, distributed logs and RESTful APIs
- Experience in partnering with a diverse team of infrastructure engineers and data engineers and creating a collaborative team environment
- Hands on experience with Docker, Terraform, Chef, puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, OpenShift, et al
- Significant experience with Amazon Web Servers and Azure and all supporting technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to engage and influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017