Length: 6 Month rolling contract (no set end date)
Rate: £310-£360 Per Day Negotiable Depending on Experience
A rapidly growing innovative manufacturing company is looking for an Eplan experienced Electrical Design engineer to work in their manufacturing site in Hertfordshire. EPlan is essential, they are looking for both Propanel and Harness. Full life cycle product development experience essential, in a manufacturing environment would be favourable.
You will be involved in the design of electrical machines and systems. You will report directly into the Design Manager.
- Ability to select standard components and design automation products
- Experience on working on electrical cabinets and control systems for applications globally
- Demonstrated evidence of working with suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Experience of developing products to medium manufacturing volumes.
- Experience of working on Eplan and Matlab
Please reply with an updated CV to be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales