My Client is globally recognised Bank who are now looking to increase their Client Onboarding team
Client Onboarding team is a team within Equity Technology. The main function of the team is to onboarding clients to our Equity trading systems so that they can trade electronically with the company.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Perform analysis (from a technical and business perspective) on the trading flow requirements from Clients and the technical setup required to implement it.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to understand the Client requirements, review them against our internal application capabilities and configure the production applications accordingly.
- Coordinate the onboarding process with Clients, OMS vendors, Network providers, APAC exchanges and other technology teams within the company to ensure that the requirements are implemented correctly across all the systems in the trading stack.
- Certification of FIX messages in test environments with Clients and Vendors.
To be considered for the role you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree holder with 5 to 8 years working experience
- Fluency in Japanese to communicate with internal and external stakeholders (vendors)
- Good understanding of FIX protocol
- Client driven
- Able to multi-task and perform under high pressure environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Finance domain knowledge desirable
- Familiar with any of these programming languages: Java, C#, Python, C++
- Experience on electronic trading platforms a big plus