- Type Permanent
- Salary US$75000 - US$90000 per annum + competitive package
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Banking IT
One of Boston's premier financial services and product shops (not to mention across the East Coast), is building out a technology division in Massachusetts, and is currently looking to hire a mid-level ETL developer with reporting experience for the product development team. This role will synthesize a heavy technical focus with moderate customer-facing responsibilities.
While we like to keep our requirements open, we have seen successful candidates bring the follow skills on the ETL/Reporting front:
- ETL development across various relational database systems, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle being our predominant in-house systems. Exposure to NoSQL and cloud data storage systems a plus
- Active experience with 3rd party ETL and reporting tools (think Talend, Informatica, Jaspersoft Reports , Crystal Reports , Cognos BI suite, the entire gamut)
- Strong SQL scripting, including writing queries, stored procs, and other database objects
- Excellent communications is key: there will be a customer-facing aspect to it, including internal business users and external clients
- Financial services experience is required: As we focus on delivering technical solutions to a number of financial institutions, understanding of the fundamentals of the industry is key (asset management preferred)
If you're interested in learning more, upload a copy of your updated resume and we will be in touch.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.