ETL Technical Lead, Datastage
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
- Sectors Data and Business Intelligence
Huxley is a specialist recruitment company within Banking & Financial Services. Our purpose is to help clients achieve their business goals whilst enabling candidates to achieve their career goals through matching the best talent with the best employers in their field. Our clients include some of Australia's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions.
About our Client
One of our clients, a growing Financial Services brand, is seeking an experienced Technical Lead with strong DataStage skills to assist them with ongoing data warehousing and data integration projects after their development team expanded earlier in the year.
Experience required for the role:
- Must have extensive DataStage development experience (5years+)
- Prior experience in a leadership role e.g. Technical Lead, Lead Developer or hands-on Team Lead
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Proven experience across complex data warehousing and data integration projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with key stakeholders
- Competent in data mapping, profiling and modelling.
- (Highly desirable) Exposure to Agile development projects
What's on offer
This contract will be extendable in line with the project duration and will start with a 3 month initial contract.
How to apply
If you have the essential experience and you would be interested in working as a Technical Lead for a growing DataStage development team, please apply today with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, call Georgina Beavis on 0282512105 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.