Executive Assistant - Full Time Opportunity
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Montréal
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Full job opportunity, that offers a base salary + bonus + benefits, etc
* Support an Executive and the team members who report into this individual
* Responsible for managing multiple calendars (Outlook); ensure the appropriate individuals are given advanced notice of all key events, visitors, related. Assist with preparing agendas for major events/meetings, set up/arrange onsite, video and audio conferences.
* Frequently arrange and administer travel plans (international and domestic) and relevant activities that go along with the travel (prepare itineraries, hotel and airline bookings, meeting arrangement with clients, necessary information/documents required for these meetings, and more).
* Answer and screen phone calls, take detailed messages, submit expenses, in additional to other administrative tasks such as print/copy/fax/file/mail, etc
* Help prepare documents and necessary information for presentations, client meetings, and other internal reports
* Will be the face of the company, as you will also have office manager responsibilities; greet visitors , sign for packages, set up meeting rooms
* Ad-hoc tasks
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 10 + years of relevant working experience; experience supporting an executive or relevant is ideal
* Prior experience working for a financial services, banking or in a corporate environment
* Understanding that confidentiality is of the utmost importance
* Highly skilled working with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional Organizational skills
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.