Executive Director Technology Risk
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Project Management, Security, Network and Cloud
A leading Investment Bank in New York City is looking for a Director of IT Risk to join a top performing area of the business. In this role, you will work with specific line of business processes to ensure standards are executed on while leading a team. This is a leadership role for someone who has experience in an IT Audit/Risk function with hands on management experience.
- Oversee team of IT risk individuals to ensure deliverables
- Manage initiatives across the firm working with a variety of groups
- Communicate advice to team regarding IT Risk/control best practices
- Oversee dashboard reports to keep track of deliverables and ensuring completion of projects
- Oversee Quality Assurance on team deliverables
- Assist in how the program is development to improve IT control efficiencies
- 10+ years with IT Audit/Risk experience in a Director role or equivalent in regulated firm (finance preferred)
- Experience managing teams (direct)
- Hands on experience with IT risk assessments/audit/or similar
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, or CGEIT certs are preferred
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to influence various levels of management
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- Experience identifying KRIs/conducting metric reporting
- Experience influencing metrics by finding key risk indicators
If you are interested in joining a top performing bank in New York City in a leadership role, please apply to Shelley at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.