Experienced Accountant (Manager) - Fiduciary - City Center
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Do you already have a strong experience in accounting in a fiduciary? Do you want to join a family company with high level of responsibilities? Do you want to join a human sized company?
If yes, then this opportunity will be interest for you!
My client is a Luxemburgish independent fiduciary offering Fund Administration and Domiciliation services in alternative investments. It's a human-size company offering tailor made service to their clients. In order to strengthen their team and support their growth, they are currently looking for an Experienced Accountant/Accounting Manager. The role focuses on being responsible for Accounting from A to Z, the experienced accountant/accounting manager will be the first point of contact for all clients. The ideal candidate will take the lead of a team by supervising and coaching two accounting assistants. The candidate will have a direct contact with the managing director as he will be in charge of the reporting to him.
* Accounting from A to Z;
* Responsible for financial statements;
* Reporting to Managing director;
* CSSF/BCL Financial and legal reporting;
* Main point of contact for the clients;
* Preparation Tax declarations and VAT declarations with deadlines;
* Supervising and coaching a team of two accounting assistants.
* Minimum a Bachelor degree in Accounting;
* Experience: From 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a Luxembourg fiduciary;
* Fluent in English and French;
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Office;
* Able to work in a changing environment under pressure.
* A familiar and human working environment;
* A role with responsibilities, autonomy and direct contact with your clients;
* You can offer tailor-made service to your clients;
* Salary in line with your experience.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that time frame, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.