Finance Analyst, Accountancy, Excel, Tableau, Qliksense, Banking
An exciting finance analyst role has arisen at a market leading bank, to play a key role within their finance team. This Role is perfect for a hardworking and ambitious individual to work with a market leader with exceptional reputation. This is an exciting role where the duties will consist of:
- Working with stakeholder to analyse existing data, identify data gaps and work with stakeholder to complete data gaps.
- Working with finance and sales team's stakeholder to evolve tableau & Qliksense dashboards.
- Working with countries to document existing data sources and report requirements.
- Working with global working group to create a global best practise standardised reports.
- Assisting with site training.
- Assist with testing of the new application and dashboard.
- Transfer of report building knowledge to the global finance operation (GFO) team in India.
- Excel is essential
- Business Objects, TM1, Tableau and Qliksense report building knowledge would be ideal.
- Financial service experience ideal
- Accountancy qualification ideal
- Experience of working on project ideal
- Experience of building finance MI and working with data essential
The successful candidate must have A levels, having an accountancy qualification will help but isn't a necessity.
Please apply to find out more about this position. If this job is not what you are looking for but are looking for an exciting career move please contact us.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales