One of the largest leading Life Insurers in the UK are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Finance Analyst you will be afforded the opportunity to work within the pensions/reinsurance risk sector, where you will have the autonomy to deliver against targets and manage your time independently.
The role of a Finance Analyst will suit an enthusiastic, motivated individual, who ideally has experience or a passion to work within the Pensions Insurance Sector.
As a Finance Analyst your responsibilities will involve:
- Act as an independent control over transactions of the Business
- Trade capture and risk mitigation to ensure bookings are an accurate reflection of business risk
- Execution and management of lifecycle events
- Support of project teams in department-wide initiatives
A Finance Analyst will have the following qualities:
- Minimum 2:1 in a degree from a leading university
- Ideally 2 years' work experience in the financial services space
- Ability to multi-task effectively and monitor deliverables and deadlines
If this role is off interest please do not hesitate to click apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales