Finance Business Partner
- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £450 per day +
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands
- Sectors Finance and Operations
An exciting finance Business partner role has arisen with a market leading bank, to play a key role within their finance team. This Role is perfect for a hardworking and ambitious individual to work with a market leader with exceptional reputation. This is an exciting role where the duties will consist of:
- Maintaining Level 1 and Level 2 KPI for Retail proposition products including the segmentation of said KPI into Premier, Advance and Personal Banking
- Supporting central investor relations work to ensure RBWM UK Retail proposition is appropriately represented externally.
- Drive elimination of non-stand MI
- Work across Business Finance teams in support of defining and measuring the earn out of Retail Proposition contributions to the Premier re-launch and Advance business cases
- Providing insight as to business performance and competitiveness versus competition of retail propositions
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial success of core strategies and key investments.
The individual would be expected to have a varied finance career to date across multiple finance disciplines (i.e. Financial Accounting & Control; Business Information & Analysis; Financial & Regulatory Reporting; Capital Management & Taxation; legal entity CFO; Accounting Policy; Change Management)
Rate - 400-450
Contract length: 6 month
Please apply to find out more about this position. If this job is not what you are looking for but are looking for an exciting career move please contact us.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales