A leading Financial Services company in Bristol are looking for a Finance Data Analyst. The role will sit within the Insurance division, working on a General Ledger migration project.
This role is based in Bristol, on a contract to the end of the year and a daily rate of £250-£300.
- Chart of accounts investigations, analysis, mapping table updates, completing master data change requests
- Interfaces - analysis, testing of mappings, identifying defects, completing mapping / rules change requests
- Engagement with business users and project team incl. attending project related meetings
- Knowledge of Insurance (Life, Pension & Investment) products
- Knowledge of Policy Administration Internal CoA static data, Accounting events & Financial Movements and subsequent Mapping Rules when fed through the ETL process and ultimately into the external GL.
- Experience in documentation of static data requirements for Policy Administration internal Accounting events and Financial movements, and their respective external GL mappings
- Knowledge of both Balance Sheet/Operational control and P&L reconciliations and how reporting requirements may differ.
- Experience in data migration.
- Experience dealing with detailed datasets
- Ability to understand mapping logic and to turn data into information
- Part qualified, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Ledger transformation or outsourcing projects experience
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. Alternatively, you can get in touch via the details below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales