Finance Director - Swindon
- Type Permanent
- Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum
- Location Swindon, Wiltshire
- Sectors Finance and Operations
A leading manufacturer are seeking a Finance Director to join their team in Swindon. If you have the ability to deal with investors and want to work with an entrepreneurial business, then you could be the Finance Director that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Finance Director, you will be reporting directly into the CEO and will have the following responsibilities:
Coordinate the preparation of the Annual Plan and Forecasts for the revenue, expenses, AUM and net cash flows as inputs to the annual planning cycle.
Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and necessary filings with regulators.
Seek investors and grants.
Get involved with projects, believe in them and drive them forward.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Qualified accountant (CA, CGA, CMA or CPA)
- Background working in Automotive, Aerospace or FMCG .
- Degree qualified.
- Confident dealing with investors and large projects.
- 10+ years of finance/accounting experience including global people and functional leadership experience.
What can we offer you?
- Pension scheme
- Company car
If you're an entrepreneurial Finance Director who wants a new role please get in touch.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.